Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break-Some Project Breathing Space

It's Spring Break. Got a week of relative peace to catch my breath and get paint on figs. I've finished the first load of cavalry. Turns out it there were 34 figs. Victory without Quarter calls for 12 figure units so I've got almost three regiments based and ready to play. Am waiting for my GMB flags. I went ahead and bought one of each of their cavalry flags so I can easily change them out as needed. Have heard they're great...waiting to find out!

I received a box from Sandy Botond in Katy, Texas over the weekend. I took a group of students to San Antonio for a Robotics competition so I've not opened it YET. If this is what I think it is, you may be able to hear a Tejas yell from your home.

I'll post pictures later today! Keep checking back

No comments:

Post a Comment