- Black Powder Pike and Shotte
- Black Powder Zulu Wars
- Bolt Action-Carentan, Pegasus Bridge, Russia and the Pacific
- Two of Warlord's "fantasy games"
- A new "out of this world game"
- Rusty and I both know Pike and Shotte rules better than we thought. That's refreshing as this period is one of my favorites
- Bolt Action rules were a pleasant surprise to me as they were applied over several war game scenarios and worked reasonably well. I liked them enough to get several vehicles and the U.S. Army rules. I liked the Pacific scenario but am going to do that project in 20mm as Rusty already has WW2 in 20mm. I've got U.S. and Germans and 28mm and will play them in European scenarios.
- This Games Day stoked my gaming fire again. I want to put on a Black Powder AWI game in 54mm next year. I'll definitely need more table space!
|Best in Show! Artillery for ECW Pike and Shotte|
|Best Single Figure (vignettes counted too). That's gonna'|
leave a mark!
|Cool award going in the Rat Palace Redux. Thanks to Ruben Aguilar for|
always telling me that my stuff was mediocre and "here's how to make it better"
|Carentan Bolt Action|
|Bent Winged Bird!|
|Freaky Imperial Japanese gun on Saipan?|
|Interior of Carentan. Cool Terrain!!!|
|Visually Striking Terrain|
|Hail Caesar Gauls|
|Hold Until Relieved|
|Cave complex at Saipan. This was a really difficult game to|
win if one was U.S. Marines
|Lots of Bodies...small spaces|
|You can see I really like this terrain set up. Who would do this for|
me in 54mm?
|New Pike and Shotte gamer from Arkansas. Great guy. I'd play|
him again anytime!
|I'm thinking this is the Warlord Games' Pegasus Bridge Model.|
|Pike and Shotte table setup. This was gonna' get up close|
and personal very very fast!
|Push of Pike. Which side is God on?|
|Lonely Romans facing off Gauls. Hope they've sharpened|
|Russian River monitor packs a punch with a 76mm turret!|
|Rusty and new guy get ready to push pike in Pike and Shotte|
|Saipan Bolt Action game from a little further off|
|Dense jungle hides lots of Japanese surprises for the U.S. Marines!|
|Hail Caesar game. I wonder how it plays?|
|Soviets assault from riverbank. I was getting "that Col. Chamberlin|
feeling at Little Round Top" and proceeded to push the Soviets back to the river.
|1st U.S. Marines hit the beach at Saipan. Next turn,|
there weren't as many as in this picture. Bloody day for the Marines!
|Junior Birdman...junior paratrooper kicks butt at Carentan|